CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wonderful California Sunshine....

Hello Loved Ones


Well we've been getting alot of wonderful sunshine lately and yet due for rain at the end of the week.. I dont mind! This week has been busy and been recovering for Hubbie and I.. Hubbie got sick a week and half ago and I got sick last Sunday.. So needless we've both been recovering and finishing up the move from our old place to this one.. So now we are offically moved out of the old apartment.. I am glad and once the keys were turned in, whew, it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.. I ment to blog on Friday but just didnt get a chance to.. Been so busy and resting on top of any chance I get to rest..

We cleaned the old place and got it all set up for them to rent it out once they got it up to par meanig paint, and what else they had to do.. Mostly they spayed for bugs, and oy it was over 100 dead ones once they sprayed and I am still mortified that they sprayed and gotten that much of bugs but needless I am just glad to say I am sooo out of there!


Well, I know this isnt much of a post, but I didnt want to drop a week out of my mist here.. Plus its February! The love month.. hehe So happy new month of February and I'll see if I can post more.. See ya soon.. God Bless You..



Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Im happy your all better now :)
Isn't it amazing when it's a new month.. it's like a new.. :) lol!!
That's still so awesome about your new place. Thank you for dropping a line.. Much love always to y'all! xoxoxo <3