CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Break In The Rain..








Hello Loved Ones


Well today we've gotten a break in the rain.. I am surprised that we gotten so much and due for more! Oy! I am one happy camper though.. I am bushed due from doing alot of laundry, I washed just about all of our bedding and got it cleaned, aired out the bed room now that Hub and I are finally well and over our colds mostly.. Feels great to wash and get it caught up.. I spend last night teasing my sweet Hubby and read a little bit of the book I'm into.. Posting on a private blog I have.. So needless its been busy..

This week supposed to bring more rain, and a short break on Tues.. I dont mind rain, altho its a challenge when you gotta go out and do stuff and its pouring, and if you have kids you'll know what I mean, esp when they are little 3 yrs old little..


So not much going on here, just settling in more.. Got some stuff tomorrow to do, and shop for a friends' Birthday then get some V-day cards mailed and thats about it.. Hope for some good relaxation time for me. I sure could use it! Little man is in bed, sleeping he's woken up a couple nights ago twice and finally settled, and catching up on sleep.. Which is good, I dont need a sick little man with a cold.. Done that already no need for more for awhile..


Well, I'm off to enjoy some time.. Hope you all have a great week ahead and keep the faith!


Love & Light,

Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

im so happy your getting a load of rain!!!! im sorry your bushed though. sheesh!! still admire you lady!!! your one busy MC!!
you sound like your going to be busy this coming week.. i think i will myself. :)
i love by the way.. the picture you put on the blog.. LOL!!!!! That's so real ;)
well, i gotta get going.. much love always to y'all!! God's blessings to y'all too!! xoxo