CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rain..

Hello Loved Ones


Well as you can see the title of my post is rain.. We're finally getting alot of it.. WAHOO! I love it, but its a pain in the arse to deal with when you got a million and one things to do.. My DH has been sick the past 2 or 3 days now, he's called into work and cant make it, so I took him to the Dr yesterday and the Dr gave him antibiotics for what ever they think , but its either for strep throat or respitory infection I dunno.? So there's meds for 5 days worth.. He's eating better, so thats good,, but still cleaning up things and got stuff done..


Last night or yesterday I spent after getting our washer/dryer I spent hours catching up on the wash and getting it done.. Oy! Today I swept/mopped the floors and cleaned bleached things down, due to Dh sick and aired out the house some.. So hope things are going well.. I am thawing out bacon right now due to being sooo hungry and want some food.. We're both watching TV and relaxing now that the bulk of house-work is done for a few days.. Wahoo!


Well, I am loving the CA rain and minimul sun-shine, so nice to have a relaxing time doing much of nothing.. I cooked Italian chicken and white rice last night, I cooked Hamburger and mashed tators the other night DH helped me with that,but last nights meal I did it all my self, So I'm proud of myself.. :D


Well off to watch Titanic and relax I am sooo tired.. Hope y'alll have a great day!



Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

WooHoo! im happy your getting your rain MC! im so proud of you for cooking.. BIG STEP!! way to go MC!!
i love the picture you added to your post too.. it's beautiful!
hope to talk soon!! much love always to y'all! God's blessings to y'all too! xoxo