CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day...

Hello Loved Ones


Happy Valentines Day.. I cant believe another Valentines day has come and almost gone by tonight.. I sure do wish it was a bit more often when you get love and cards and all the goodies that come with it.. My sweet Dh is at work, couldnt get today off, he already had time off, and we just didnt schedule it to be around V-day.. Thats ok, we still can celebrate just a bit late.. Tuesday his day off we'll celebrate and get candy and have a good time out n about..


Today though its quiet time at my house, at 5pm my son got into a wee bit of trouble and is laying down finally fell asleep.. So needless that gives me time to ship/shape the house and clean, course I cant vacuum till he wakes up but I can sweep the floors, and straighten things, doing laundry now due to more rain on the way in.. Oy! is all I got to say.. Just glad for the break so I can do some wash for the week.. I do hope to see my BFF this week if the weather holds ok, if not we'll push it back a week and see.. Hope not though but either way I get to see her..hehe!


So now just chilling, charging my play-station 3 remote control for a game I can play later once I catch myself up on house-work here.. Not that I mind the house-hold stuff it gives me some thing to do..


Well I pray you all are having a great day and safe out in this weather if your on the west coast.. I gotta tell you snow aint all that bad if your home and not in it LOL! Stay safe and keep the peace!

Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Your so silly in that post MC!!
Happy Valentine's day to you too!!
i hope you get to see your BFF this week. It'll happen no doubt as all things do.
We did have snow on Valentine's morning.. we had some giant flakes.. it didn't last long though :( but oh well.. all is good.
Much love always to you my MC & fam there xoxo