CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Semi-Lazy Day..

Hola All





Well today has been semi-busy.. At least getting things caught up before AF gets here, blech! I start this week some time so we'll see when.. Today has been semi-lazy.. I wish Hubby was here so I am in the back playing games and enjoying myself some with out having to be alone so much of the time.. Blah! Today I washed dishes, made beds, cleaned up, picked up; showered dressed then cleaned stove, swept/mopped kitchen and finally vacuumed and took out a bag of trash.. Whew, makes me tired to think I did all that !? Good Lord!




We are getting or maybe some rain, its mostly showers of rain but at least its wet out-side perfect for movies and game day hehe! More rain tomorrow to, but clear the rest of the week I think? Tomorrow we'll get Hubbie's check and then take it the useal the bank and cash then put it in our account.. Then grab lunch and a coffee and then maybe to Wal-Mart for some stuff I want then home.. Not to busy but if the rain is good and not bad we'll prob have a good time.. So I hope so!




So thats been my week just been busy and taking it an easy.. Doing normal life stuff LOL never ends! Hope y'all are well and stay safe!

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

That made me tired reading what you did also.. Whew!!
You going to get one of your fancy coffee's?? Hmm??
Life never ends until God calls us home.. so true!
i love the picture you put on there MC.. it's too dang cute!!
Much love to you my dear lady!! xoxo