CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating for Christmas....

Hello Loved Ones


I pray that y'all's Thanksgivng was wonderful and filled with lots of food and the joy of loved ones.. We as I had stated in my previous post,that we did our celebration a bit early like 2 days ahead.. We have some pics on my Myspace page if you want to check them out..


Last night was spent getting our tree set up so we can decorate the house and fill it with Christmas things.. Esp now that its December 1st.. I normally decorate the weekend after T-day but the holiday was on the very last Thursday of the month so it put things sort of fast and furious..


I still have gifts to ship out and cards to mail also photo's to print.. So I can do that next week, yeah! Then I can start wrapping and preparing to make stuff for the family we're doing basketes this year for them so that'll be exciting..


Today we spent the day running errends, and banking picked up Hub' s check.. Then we ran to Vons to pick up a few things there, we needed food for dinner.. Then we got home and the fog was rolling in, was very cold today. I remembered I forgot to pick up a couple things so I went back out in the fog and got wipes and wrapping paper I struck gold on wrappin paper, 2 for a buck! WAHOO!


So now I"m home and we're all eating dinner and about to decorate the tree for Christmas.. My son will stay up a bit later tonight due to him waking up at 2:30-3:00 am So its been a challenge..

Well I'm gonna close for now and say hola to all and my love..


Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

i can't believe it's that time again to indeed decorate for Christmas.. such a beautiful time to decorate too!! it's fun to be able to explain to young ones & new ones to Jesus.. why this holiday is so vital to our faith in the Lord.
im so excitied on the info you gave me last night.. no doubt i'll be praying it happens.. i love ya very much & all!! God's blessings always upon y'all!