CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Week till Christmas..

Hello Loved Ones..


Well we're 1 week from Christmas morning.. Wow where does the time go? I am amazed how fast it does truly go.. We're bakin away here, doing Christmas baskets for all of our loved ones on top of a quick lil gift for them, so finishingup that this weekend along with washing my car and vacuuming it out and all that, so much fun! I am amazed how fun it is..

On the side note, we are packing away to, going to move next month after Jan 1st of 09.. Well its a long story on how we got this apartment but just say all in all we'll get it.. Not really about praiseing God but yet it does, kind of hard to put into words. But we are getting help with a washer /dryer so we'll be able to get my set soon as we make the move and settle in.. I am excited! This is like the best I can ask for.. So after Christmas we'll shop around for a set and price it out for us to get..


Other than that not much on the home front.. Had to get a tire fixed, went flat on me this week, I think it was Monday that it happened.. And brand new tires to.. Oy! I wasnt happy at all.. So we took it by a shel station to see if we can get it fixed they couldnt do it, so we stopped at Goodguys and they were able to fix it for $20 and it took them 45 to place the spare back under the van.. I was a little impaitent with it but at least its done and no worries about traveling now.. Yeah!


So today was spent after last night packing and baking watching Little House on the Prarie then watched some Christmas movies and a little tv time b4 bed.. We were exhausted..


We've had some family stuff going on.. My Husban'd Grandpa had a gallbladder surgery last night so plze pray that he feels well in a few days and will be able to travel with Hub's aunt and uncle on Christmas day.. He's been in the hospital since I think Monday morning, and will be home this weekend. So other wise he's doing well from what we know.. They took the tube out of his throat this morning and can eat if his "functions" start working good again to..


So thats it here, just enjoying another day.. My sweet Hubby is working today and through the week till next Weds which is Christmas Eve and I have him all day long, yeah! Then Christmas day.. I gotta say that in itself is a miracle due to just wasnt sure if he'd have the holiday off.. So I am happy and hope it stays that way.. He's been working alot due to parties at work, big ones so pray he keeps his rest in the mist of the holdiay seasons and that he'll keep his job.. (Long story)


Well I bid each of you a great night and a blessed holiday season.. Much love!



Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Golly Moses MC.. your still one of the most busiest ladies i have ever met.
how awesome on the new place!! im so excitied for y'all.
i will remember to pray for bro's grandad.. i have been keeping a lot in prayer for y'all :) which i never mind to.. i love y'all very much!! hope to catch you soon!!