CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Shopping.. My 100th Post, Yeah!!!!

Hello Everyone..


Well today was spend shopping for Christmas.. Moslty just to take things slow and try to enjoy the day.. We went to Taco Bell and Hub and I were of course trying to decide what to eat.. I had a chilupa and a chicken quesidilla and the whole lunch was pretty aweful, I had brought an sweet tea with me also.. So then we went round for Hubby to Christmas shop for me and Josh.. The whole day was throwned off and just been aweful..


So then we came home, used the restrooms, Hub took out trash, and I washed few dishes, tomorrow or Fri will be laundry day.. Then I went out and took Hub's car to fill it with fuel for the week, so he can save his tips for gas or drinks, then got dinner chinese food, was aweful to begin with, so soggy and ugh.. Altho I am happy that my son J tried chow-mein and he enjoyed it , coure he likes pasta anyway.. So he's in bed and I'm waiting on Ghost Hunters ( GH) to come on.. I love this show have watched it pretty much the past year or so.. So awesome.. Well I know this isnt a long post, but its some thing.. Hope y'all enjoying the Christmas festivaties..


Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

YAHOOO!!! 100th post!! way to go MC!!!
im so happy im back to read what's going on with y'all. i love ya very much!!! talk to you soon!! xoxox