CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hello Loved Ones


Well, here we are, Christmas eve and boy its been a busy day.. Course Hub thinks that doing last minute stuff wasnt a big deal but oy it was busy! Stores were busy and traffic wasnt bad but man took us awhile due to all the stuff we did do.. So a peice of advice, dont wait till the last minute!


We ate lunch, got coffee, had Carls Jr then went to the dollar tree, then hit target, on the way, picked up last minute things there, found some good deals to, at least 30% off prices.. Which to me isnt bad! My son was cranky as hell today, so he's sleeping now.. Hope he'll wake up in a good mood.. I just finished cleaning our bathroom up and oh it smells so nice! Hub did the dishes and wipped down so its all nice and clean in the house now.. So all we need to do is get the baskets ready and wrap more stuff, and load the van up.. So a bit more to do but thats ok, I can handle that..


So tomorrow is gonna be interesting.. Hope that we'll end up having a good time spite the weather.. Hope it doesnt snow! I dont need snow yet.. Not till we get to my IL's place.. So now chilling for a bit and getting hungry! AHH! LOL


Well I bid you all a Merry Christmas and be safe if your traveling.. So my love to all of you and my heart and thoughts are with you..


Love & Light
Laura

0 comments: