CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Loved Ones....


Well as you can guess, its Thanksgiving week and me, Dh and Josh had a wondeful T-day dinner.. Even though DH works this Thursday the actual holiday of Thanksgiving.. So we had some of the fixings, Stuffing, mashed tators, turkey, gravy, green-bean casaraole, pickles, olives, and celery sticks and last but not least rolls.. We'll have our pie later its Pecan pie my favorite! YUM!


So soon we'll be putting up the Christmas tree and watching Christmas movies.. I cant believe we're about a month or so from Christmas and a new year.. I am floored that this year has gone so fast and so quick.. But even tho its brought some hard times, and yes battled depression but hope this coming year that'll all change if not then I talk to my Dr about it and get some thing to help me along.. And I pray that my sweet Husband does the same..


We're thinking of 2 things, 1 is to have anther child biological or we'll adopt.. I am not sure which direction we'll go but I pray one of those will lead to a great path of a new chapter in our lives.. So we'll see how it goes the next few months as we progress and pray on this part of our lives...


Well I'm gonna close for now, and hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving and be safe and home from all harm and enjoy the cozyness of the weather.. Plus its raining here! Yeah!


Love & Light,


Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Sounds like you had indeed a blessed Thanksgiving!! im happy y'all got to celebrate!
Indeed it's Christmas is coming quickly as well as the New Year.. Dang!! Time does fly!! im still praying that God blesses you with another little one.. i know you & bro will love the child no matter if it is from your womb or anothers.. because you have both have a lot of love to give!
i love y'all very much!! Happy Thanksgiving!!