CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Month of May



Well Hello Loved Ones


Well April went kind of slow but eventful to say the least.. I know I dont post much nor much every week due to its the same crap every week.. But we've had a beautiful rain on Friday of this past weekend and I loved every minute of it.. My son J said we were sitting on my bed watching Movies and she goes Mommy its raining.. And I said it is? He goes yeah and I looked outside and low-behold it was pouring.. I had to wash some stuff and rugs due to lil J decided to make a mess in the bathroom while taking a bath.. Oy!


So now here we are about to celebrate Mothers Day in a few days which is nice,but oy its interesting how time flies.. We did our useal bi-weekly banking and checking then we got Taco bell for lunch then off to grocery shopp for food, we were low... Came home I started laundry and the like still dishes but those can wait.. My AF showed up so I"m like blah...


Then we got a cauppicino blast yummy! Drank that , we had a teryoki bowl for dinner so now munching on peanubutter cookies watching ER season 6 I think? We watched Mad-Dog & Glory tonight to... A pretty good movie to say the least, not one I'd own..


This month is not my favorite but I get through it.. At least I think I do.. I am not one of those type that goes into the summer months happy and thrilled.. I love fall and winter to much..


Well best I close this.. Hope y'all have a good week.. Blessings



Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

It took me a while to figure out the painting you put up.. but i got it now ;)
Rain is always a good thing.. maybe to much in Oregon but it sure makes our trees and other green things BRIGHT!
im happy things seem to be going well for you & yours.
i know you and those cauppicino blast drinks.. YUM!!
Fall & Winter are beautiful months aren't they?!?
Well, i hope to catch up with you soon MC! Much love always-