CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend 2009


Hola All,


Its been about 2 weeks since I last posted didnt think it was that long! Things been crazy and just been busy.. Last week we were to register my son J for preschool but the school made a mistake in the days I requested had to change it so we finally did it this yesterday.. So now he'll start in the fall I hope he does well and ajustes well to..


This past weekend was Memorial day weekend we honor the men/women in our military alive and dead for our freedom as a nation.. So do thank those who are military in your lives.. My MIL took flowers and a flag to my Dad's site he's a WWII vet fought on 2 different ships.. Even though it also marked the 11th year of my mother's passing to heaven..

So not much happening here just chilling with my son cleaning here/there doing the norm every day life.. Watching now the movie The Last Samuri (Love this movie) an in depth story of one man's change in his life.. I am amazed how its told..


Well I know this isnt much of a post but at least its gone 2 weeks so hope to start June's off to a good start.. God bless


Love & Light

Laura

0 comments: