CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Heat/Cool Temps

Hello Loved Ones

Well this week has been interesting.. To say the least, we had extreme temps in the high 90's and upper 80s and now finally dropped down to the 70s again,yes! I am loving the 70's to enjoy..

We had our 8th wedding anniversary this past Tues, it was a sort of eventful but not eventful day.. We were mostly home due to me having a cold and my son J has a cold and we're both on the tail end ... During the day I met with my nephew for lunch and then had to help him out with taking him to his car and so he can take care of business..

Later I got home changed cloths then we dropped J off to Great Grandma's then went to the Cheesecake Factory we both had good food,a glass of wine, iced tea, Hub had a steak and mashed tators, then I had shrimp and white rice.. Oh so good! We had bread and such to, with a slice of cheese cake..

Then we walked the mall a bit to walk off dinner browsed some stores didn't buy any thing sort of didn't need to..

So we're done with the every day stuff for now, just gotta run the d/w and laundry is done for a few days, and its only Friday.. I'm like dang I caught up on house stuff since been sick last weekend with headache pain on a scale of 1-10 and the pain a 10+ not so fun! I'm on the tail end of this so hope it'll kick soon, yuk!

Hope y'all have a great weekend and a blessed time.. Keep safe and enjoy the beautiful weather hopefully!

Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Happy Belated Anniversary MC & Bro!!
im so happy things are going well & better for ya..meaning your feeling better <3

Amazing on your temps down there.. our weather seems to be doing some dancing as well!

i will be on for sure this week.. i took a bad spell of depression about Monday last week so i was kinda slow and lacking being on the PC, but i am better & back!!
hope to chat soon. i love y'all so much!! xoxoxo God bless y'all too!!