CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

Hello


Well Mothers Day went un-eventful but well.. Despite of my son not listening to me but he does well for a 3.5 yr old kid.. Hubbie made me a nice breakfast of waffles and bacon with OJ and Pop.. So good! Held me over all day long and it was great,I had pizza bread that night for a quick bite.. My son J and I watched movies while I was on the PC for a few hours enjoying some down time..


Today we spent time together we paid a bill then grabbed McD's out for lunch came home after getting 2 coffee drinks then I did some dishes then came back to my room which I love, and played a game for a couple hours.. Hubbie made bbq chicken and rosted tators and bbq veggies pretty good then toasted bagel .. We watched ER all night long and I've done some stuff on the PC.


So now its almost night night and I'm tired slept poorly this morning so I'm looking forward to some sleep.. Now just need to change for bed oy! Have a great week all !


Blessings,


Laura

0 comments: