CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Kickoff.

Hello Loved Ones


Well here we are June 2nd and the summer is offically on the kick off of time.. Hard to believe May ran away wtih all that we had to do,and honestly I am glad the month is over.. Soon in a few months my sweet first born son will be in pre-school I am amazed and yes trying to decide on a 2nd child weather natural or by adoption still taking it much prayer and thought..


I cant belive its June alredy and my birthdy and father's day all roll into one.. oy! Definatly something worth doing.. Money wise things have been tight but soon hopeing it wont be and we'll finally be settled again to start thinking clearly.. Just some stuff has been cropping up with us and slowly dealing with it but not so bad but a royal pain in the ass is all I got to say..


So starting our slow summer days and loving each minute of it.. I am glad for one that schools are getting out and yet by fall I'll be one of those parents that will have school to discuss and a new phase of life and I guess I welcome it but then I tend to be scared of a new beginning if it makes sense..


Well I know this post isnt much but its a start.. At least the summer start :)


Much love,


Love & Light
Laura

0 comments: