CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Retail Therapy...

Hello Friends


Well today we spent some time in retail therapy.. I needed it due to alot going on and just love to decorate our home and make it beautiful.. I love it.. Makes me feel good and also got some great ideas on stuff to.. We did our banking today and need to pay a bill for some reason but oh well and rent will come out soon in the bank..

Today we went and stopped at Walmart and I got 2 candles, one Hazelnut and the other Vanilla Yummi! Then I bought ER seasons 8-10 so we'll be caught up soon on those seasons.. Then got what else, oh some easeter stuff at Target for my son J.. He'll llove that its a McQueen Easter basket with candy and the like something small and re-useable.. Then I got these really cute plaque's for my kitchne they are in Chinese or Japanees writting that says Tranquility and the other Harmony.. So darn cute! I'll take a pic of them soon.. Still finding more signs and things to make our home nice.. We had McD's for lunch and then I got Hubbie a coffee drink from there and I'll get mine tomorrow..


We just ate pizza and now watching ER season 8.. I love this show so good my favorite characters are Kovac and Green.. So seem down to earth.. I like that.. I think tomorrow will be the grocery shopping and dealing with the like.. I cant wait cuz we'll need food soon.. I know deep down it'll give us things to eat..

So thats pretty much my past few days.. I cant or wont say much due to things but just gonna do my best to let it lie and be.. Not much can change and its not my fault..

Love & Light

Laura

1 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the candles.. how fun you got season 8 of ER!
my thoughts and prayers are out there for you MC!! xoxoxo!! Much love always to you & yours!!