CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Business....

Hello Everyone


Well today has been busy.. I slept in till 1:30 this afternoon after falling asleep last night around 3:30 or so.. I was tired,and I'm bushed tonight for sure.. Oy!


My Husband and I were busy cleaning we spent the day doing different stuff.. I after a nice hot shower, and dressed got my day going since I over slept by an hour.. I hate that.. I got the mop and bucket and did the floors, washed the rugs oy they were filthy espically the kitchen rugs the water was brown in the washer cuz I checked.. Took me along time to get the rugs dried decent enough.. Then I washed our bedding stuff, then I made the bed after Hubbie and I flipped our matress, we need a new bed pretty bad the other side is falling apart and really lumpy.. It feels good to sit on the other side of the bed and in freshly washed sheets and blankets.. Then did what laundry I had to do so that way I'll be sort of ahead of the game this week..


I didnt clean at all yesterday I spent all day on my laptop and did basically nothing which is bad of me I know.I must have had a major depression and didnt know it or something I dunno.. So today was more my pick up day from not doing much...

Tomorrow we're due to be at my MIL's and oh how I hate going up there, and getting up at the crack of dawn which is at 7am and no later.. ugh! I cant stand that cuz I have to be up early on Weds to for J's Dr's appt at 9:30 am.. ugh!

So thats been nice.. Friday I went an hour and half to a town called Bakersfeild to see my BFF and get a break from the daily norm.. Then I got home around 6:30 and my sweet husband didnt do a damn thing to clean didnt make the bed nor did he clean the kitchen so I had that to do and put son down to bed, I was mentally exhausted.. Saturday was good, I dont recall much of what Sat was but the day went fast enough maybe slipped my mind? Hmm


So thats it here,facing another week and I'm posting early due to just wanting to I guess.. Easy to post now then later.. I'll forget it sometimes lol!


Well I do pray a wonderful week and a blessed time for the spring..

My 8th anniversary is coming up soon and hope to enjoy that soon in like 3 weeks Yahoo!


Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Awe i love the kittys MC!!
1:30.. you sound like me MC?? well the old me.. im not doing that as much unless im not feeling a 100%
you are one busy MC!!
im not sure im fond of a lumpy matress either so its good to flip them like you did!!
im praying all things continue to go well my dear MC! i love y'all so much!!