CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Cold Front...

Hello Everyone


Today has been one heck of a cold front high winds and slight rain if not rain totally.. I woke up and it was a nice day breezy and cold but nice, was in a tank and jeans along with my birks.. Come to find out I had to change tops and stick on socks.Oy! I think my son is coming down with a cold so I have given him a little bit of cold meds to help him rest along with a nice warm bath tonight..

We stayed home today didnt do alot but enough I guess.. I did the laundry while enjoying the seasons of ER.. On season 10 I think,we'll need 11-15 soon.. Then we'll own all of them.. Hope to mop the floor tomorrow once Hubbie goes to work, we've been so busy doing other things, yesterday we went to BBW ( Bath and Body Works) for some more body wash for me,I got 2 and the 3rd free,Yahoo! Then went to return movies and got soda for myself to.. We had a nice dinner last night , bbq chicken and veggies along with rice pilaf yummy!


This afternoon for lunch we had a burito with enchalata sauce and tonight we had teryoki chicken and garlic bread and pasta salad.. Yum again! LOL


Well thats about it here just enjoying a cold front gonna keep an eye on my son for his cold and see and pray it doesnt get worse, dont want to go to the Dr for a cold deal.. Well I pray y'all had a great weekend and a good start of the week, and a great Easter Holiday this past Sunday..


May God bless you and keep you and make his face shine upon you and give you peace..

Much Love


Love & Light
Laura

0 comments: