CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring or Not?

Hello All


Well I am wondering if we're having spring or not..The weather has been great the past couple weeks and then boom its rain and a cold front the past couple days.. I am amazed how much cooler itts gotten, esp when when its supposed to be in the 70s this spring.. Altho I love the cooler and my allergies are on the major wonky mood and sneezing all the time..Ugh!


Today was good, went out got haircuts, went and got stuff from the store, then off to for dinner and now browsing online. So waiting on the show The Biggest Loser I love that show!

Not alot to report.. Snowed in the mountains over the weekend..I"ve been playing games and some I cant say what games but they are fun ! And addicting LOL.. Sort of personal games that I dont say I do..

Anyway have a great week and be blessed!


Love & Light
Laura

0 comments: