CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flying Weekend...

Hello All

Well this weekend has flown by me, and quite honestly I havent had the chance to update my blog here..We got our taxes back the federal ones,waiting on state.. I'm pretty sure all is good and well, we got a lap-top computer for $449 which is a great deal and works like a dream..Still learning it some.. Yesterday was nice,we did the usal banking and dealt with that, and then had a nice lunch at Hometown Buffett.. So good.. Yum! We were supposed to visit my MIL but things were hairy and couldnt.. Which I am glad for.. I hate going up the hill, boring!

Today we got a quick bite to eat once I cleaned the house up, it was soo messsy, then we grabbed lunch at Burger king, then hit the mall up for some stores, stopped at GameStopp for a game to price out, then last night I ordered 3 CD's 2 are Steve Greens' music.. He's such an awesome singer and just brings out alot of his music he selects or writes what a person can feel, I love that..

We went to small wearhouse store called Smart/Final good place to buy in bulk in food and other things that we need.. So now we're offical stocked up on stuff.. We did the big grocery shopping on Monday night...

This mornig is hallarious, my son Josh was totally nakid with no PJ's or a Pullup which shocked me and Hubby.. We were laughing our butts off,it was that funny... So got him dressed to eat and go out later today which we did..

Tomorrow I have laundry to do, and the general clean up of the kitchen.. I need or should mop the floor again in there and do the bathroom,oy! Keeping it under control !


Tonight we had orange chicken with white rice..So good, maybe later make some home-made cookies.. We're watching TV now, was watching the show called The Biggest Loser, I love reality shows now... I didnt think I would ya know.. Poor Hub falling asleep after along day,it should be Me that falls asleep LOL! Helpppp LOL!

Well thats caught up on some of my week.. Hope y'all are safe and enjoying what spring we're getting already.. Take care...

Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

That perhaps was the coolest update of all time MC!! im so happy your getting so much done.. im happy bro is doing so well in his new placement.
Much love always to y'all!! and always the Lord's blessings xoxo