CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Back Online....

Hello Loved Ones...

Well its been nearly a month since I posted, about 2 or 3 weeks.. Oy! Time has flown by with the move and on top of things, still trying to get things together from the move and un-pack and set a 2 yr goal for things also.. Hope to anyway.. The goal I wont share till there's much thought and prayer put to it.. So now just adjusting to a new place, and pricing out washers,dryers for laundry and what else, oh and move the remaining furniture into the new place..I'll take pics soon for those who want to see.. Still adjustg to a better place and such great space! Wow I feel spoiled alreedy and been here about a week now.. But I am definatly blessed beyond measure.. Christmas was great and so was the new year.. Altho been stressful in the move and knocked out with a cold and headaches from the stress and move plus cleaning, and tossing stuff out the door and try and finish up books I need to read..! Oy!


Well I wanted to come on and post something.. Might not be along one but its something hehe! My love to y'all...


Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

im happy your back on MC!!! it has been strange without talking to you & checking in with you etc.
im happy the new place is doing great.. & stuff is coming together!! Much love always!! xoxox God bless y'all!!