CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


Hello Loved Ones!


Well here we are a New Year and a new start, wow and its more like here we go again feeling.. I gotta say 2008 was challenging, and forthcoming and blessed beyond measure.. Many of you who follow my post and blogs know what a year 2008 was.. Now we're embarking on a new chapter in life and hope for a great 2009 season.. A season of greatness and good things to come.. Also growth in God, and in each other, and also a few challenges and goals to be set this year.. I think we can do all of those things slowly as we emark on a great new adventure!


Here's my day from New Years Eve, and I"ll post soon after today but it probably wont be much but hey its something right? My DH let me get alot of neat things the past two days.. One being a new game for my PS3 Tomb Raider Underworld.. Such a great game! Then I got my web-cam for a good price if you call it that, but still a decent price and it works great! Yah! Then we got some things for the house.. I am so happy even though we are moving into a new place, I'll have to show pics soon.. I am one happy camper.. We bought new dishes, and pots/pans for good price, so I cant wait to use them..


So in my conclusion I pray for all of you to have a great 2009 and set challenges and goals for yourself and set out to meet them and make them happen..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009!!


Love & Light


Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MC!!!
i pray that God will just continue to bless & be with y'all for all 2009 & forever!! xoxoxoxo!!
yours forever-