CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RE:Birthday Bash

Hola All...



This post is like weeks late, but at least its something LOL.. I've been doing other things instead of posting... My birthday was nice, even though it was hot.. Hubbie got me some cute things, plaques, pictures, and let me buy a nice frame, its beautiful,gotta post a pic of it soon.. I cant believe I'm 34 yrs old,oy! And I have a son who's gonna be going to pre-school in August.. Amazing,and still trying to get pregnant again to.. So things are a process.. The last few weeks have been crazy dealing with Fathers Day Hubbie worked that day and was very late getting home..


So not much else to report, near July and the 4th.. Wow just crazy how time is flying this year, now that most of the big dates are done like bdays and anniversary's done.. Just our son's bday soon in Oct..


I hope y'all are good and staying cool! Much Love!


Love & Light
Laura

0 comments: