CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Good News Day!

Hello Loved Ones....


Well today was good news prasie be to God..! I tested negitive for cancer, but I do have Fibroids how ever you spell it.. So I am happy clam.. They'll do another mamogram in 6months to be sure all is well and then do one yearly to be sure I'm still in good health for the rest of my life..


So I emailed and called family and told them the good news.. Then Hub went to get his check, then off to the bank, then came home, picked up me and Josh, to go out and head to the bank before it closed for the day.. Then he got me a coffee drink at 31 flavors then we went grocery shopping to pick up T-day's food and regular food..


Then we picked up KFC for dinner and ate that and watche our shows that we enjoy.. Now we got a movie going called Noise.. Waiting on the show House to come on DVD rental that we rent, such a cool show , altho not to own it of courese or I'd go stir crazy! LOL!


Well I just thank God for the love and support of good friends and family for their prayers and love the past couple weeks.. It means alot to me that y'all are in my life and there to support what ever I go through.. So a big THANK YOU!


Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

GLORY TO GOD ON HIGH!!
im so happy the results came back clean.. YAHOO!! God is sooooooo good!!
i'm so happy you had such wonderful support from good friends family.. that's so vital in life.
i love ya so much!! God keep on blessing my dear MC & her beautiful family!! in Jesus' name & your will be done-- AMEN!