CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September Moments...








Well,I gotta admit September gotten off to a good start some what.. The school year kicked in the last 2 weeks of August and we just now passed labor day weekend not long ago.. Here we are near the end of the month and soon my son's 4th birthday coming up.. Where does the time go? I have no idea where or how... I just know its going quick... He hurt his head not long ago about week now, and he gotten 2 staples in his head for a small wound then today at his Dr.'s gotten them removed he did pretty well to.. Then the same day or so, my Husband's grandma landed in the hospital and now at a rehabilitation place for some rebuild of muscles and the sort.. Then my cat Majic got sick and had to be put down, so its a rough week for all of us here in the Clan.. All I want to do now is curl up and go to sleep and sleep for awhile,and not think or feel, I am that tired... So thats the life here, at least a quick update for the Month of Sept and August. Hope y'all are good and well... Talk later!


Love & Light

Laura

0 comments: