CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do I Have Paitence or Not?


Well Hello Friends




I know my weekly post but it does give me alot to think on and do for my weeks.. I am happy but frustrated to,but its over now so thats ok.. My AF arrived last night and so its full force today,blah! I showered, dressed after Hub left for work, and when I got out take along guess to what happend next.. My sweet kiddo marked my kitchen floor with a blue marker, oy it was amazing to see.. So I had to grab a shirt,and a bucket, mop and fill it with hot water, and grab some pure bleach and some other bleach with orange smell to it, and mopped that floor down after a quick sweep.. So I thank God the blue came up with hot water and bleach.. Whew! My lower back was killing me, ugh! But all is good now, sort of funny to think about it..






After mopping and dealing with that, I did some dishes, straightned my room, made the bed, I did clean son's room but its a lil messy now.. I vacuumed last night so thats clear for a few days.. I"m watching movies on TV and son wants cartoons but I'm not letting him have them today.. He already thew a tantrum earlier when Daddy was home.. He'll get a shower/bath tonight and then off to bed by 7:30ish hope befvore 8:00 because a new episode of Extreem Home Makeover will be on, and I want to watch it.. I love that show! Then off to relax in my room after that I hope! Son is eating dinner now, so I'll bath him around 6:00 or so and get him ready to go down... I"m waiting on the rain to start, we're getting more this week.. I still feel like I live in Oregon..LOL! Love it though!






Well so far thats today.. If more happens I"ll edit it in.. Hope you all are well and safe.. Much love!









Love & Light
Laura

1 comments:

♥Carrie~Margaret♥ said...

Did you get a picture of the drawing J made for you on the floor before you mopped it up? It is sort of funny in a naughty sort of way. How fun that you feel like your living in Oregon with all the rain. We haven't had as much i overheard the newscaster say.. so maybe Cal is getting our rain no doubt.
i like Extreme makeover too.. it's amazing what they make & their ideas.. WOW!
well, Ms.Oregon.. i better let'cha go for now. i love ya lots!!